Asiatic Cricket Academy formed in 1989 in a small scale with 10 boys and one coach.
Due to the lack of infrastructure we moved to Pallavaram in 1991.
The number and participants rose to 25 and two coaches respectively.
- In the subsequent years, many participants were enrolled and additional coaches were engaged.
- Today the coaching is being conducted at Pallavaram and Sri Sankara Vidyalaya School Grounds, Pammal.
- The strength of the Academy has gone up and coaching being given by 15 coaches who have played cricket in all level.
- Scientific coaching methods are being given for physical exercises. More than 3,500 players have been trained since its inception. Many players have represented higher level of game
- Discipline is the sole motto of the Academy. The players are being taught to the art of living and helping the needy.
- Many state level cricketers have come to the academy and appreciated the activities which is an unique feature.
- Many plans are ahead to produce laurels.
- In addition to the coaching activities, the boys are playing in the various league matches of Kancheepuram District Cricket Association and Tamil Nadu Cricket Association.
- Steps are being taken to inculcate good knowledge of the game.